GENERIC CONCERN

Thank you for contacting Snapfish!
First off, I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Rest assured that I am here to help you with your concern.
I will have to access your project for me to better assist you.
Would that be fine?

Thank you.
Kindly give me 1-2 minutes as I further check this on my end.
Are you currently working on the (mention the type of project)


DISCONNECTED CHATS

Hi, thank you for recently contacting Snapfish.
There was a temporary connectivity issue that caused our live chat to get disconnected. I am sorry for the technical trouble, but am happy to continue helping you through email. Feel free to respond to this ticket so that I can resolve your issue or answer any questions you may have. Alternatively, you may re-enter the chat queue from our help page and chat with another agent. We also have a list of FAQs on that page that may assist you in the meantime.
Thank you for choosing Snapfish!

Your Name
Snapfish Customer Support