·
SURVEY
By
the way, you will be receiving a quick survey after this chat or you can click
on the thumbs icons located at the top right side of your chat window.
Please take time to answer it in order for us to improve our services.
Take good care because I care.
By the way, you will be
offered a quick survey after this chat. Please take a moment to answer it, as
we appreciate and value your feedback. Thank you!
·
Item code & shipping
code cannot be combined
I know that you want to use the ----- code and the free shipping
code in one order. However, the code that you are trying to use cannot be
combined with another code.
I hope you understand. Sometimes though, we’ll
surprise you with offers that include free shipping so just stay tuned for
upcoming codes on our DEALS page.
·
Cannot change book
type within the builder
I’m sorry, we are unable
to change size or book type once you have already started creating your book.
This is due to specific file format and layouts.
I’m afraid you may need
to start all over again. To compensate, I can give you a product credit for the
new book that you’ll create. I know it’s not enough to make up for the time
that you spent in creating this book, but I hope that you’ll accept this offer.
·
Unhappy with the new
site
I
know it doesn’t feel like we are doing this for the good of our customers, but
we are. Our old site needed to be re-engineered from the bottom up to allow us
to develop better ways of doing things now and in the future. It has been a
hard process for us, but we are committed to it because we know in the long run
it is the right thing to do for our customers
·
Cropping issue – customer error
I am very sorry to hear that the --- you ordered
was cropped unexpectedly. Let me check your account to help you.
To give us the best recommendation and so that we
can fix your issue correctly, can you please send me a photo of your ---? You
can send it on this chat or upload it to your Snapfish account.
When I checked the account, it shows here that
the product you received and the preview on the “REVIEW & BUY” page are the
same. To avoid this from happening again, please check the “REVIEW & BUY”
page before placing the order. That way, you’ll see how the product would look
like once you receive it.
As a one-time courtesy, I can give you a product
credit so that you can re-order for free. All you need to pay for is shipping.
·
Gray images
I'm
sorry for all the inconvenience this has caused you, but we have found that the
gray images have missing HR copies that cannot be recovered.
When
you upload your pictures to Snapfish, they are saved in 3 formats: high
resolution (HR), low resolution (LR), and thumbnail.
When
the HR copy is lost (which happens more with older photos), you are unable to
see it or use it on Snapfish. Unfortunately, these images cannot be recovered,
which is clear as they are also gray in the customers' accounts who shared
them.
We
are so sorry for this loss, and we encourage you to save all your photos in at
least 3 different locations in the future to minimize data loss in the future.
·
Refund for quality
issues
I
can provide you a product credit instead. I know that you were not satisfied
with the first product that you got but this usually does not happen and I hope
you give us another chance. I'm positive that we won't make the same mistake
again.
Anyway,
this product credit will not expire.
·
Order is lost in
transit
We're
sorry to hear that your order has not arrived yet. They were already shipped last
--- and might have already been lost in transit.
I
have already resubmitted your order via -- shipping. Please note that we will
still follow the three business days processing time on top of shipping, so
your order's estimated delivery date will be on --.
·
Projects from the old
site have not been migrated to the new site
I'm
very sorry to tell you that we did not migrate calendars from the old to the
new site.
I
understand that you invested a lot of time and effort making those but the best
thing you can do is to re-create them. Anyway, we have migrated your photos
from the old to the new site.
I
can give you merchandise credits so you can order your calendars for free. Let
me know if this option works.
·
ETD on the website is
early
Delivery dates are an estimate only, not a guarantee, and reflect
the total number of business days we estimate to make them deliver your order.
The items you create are one of a kind, not something we pull off a shelf, so
please allow us up to 3 business days to make your items before shipping your
order. Once your order ships, the mail services we use make every effort to
meet expectations, but delays may occur and delivery may take longer,
especially during the holiday season or due to weather.
**Tracking
Information
We know it’s important to you to follow your package once it
ships, so please refer to the following to help choose the shipping method that
best meets your needs:
Partial tracking – If you select Standard shipping, your package is picked up from
our fulfillment facility by a mail service that provides tracking information
(such as UPS) and is then shipped to your local USPS. The USPS, which delivers
to your home, unfortunately does not provide tracking information. This
prevents us, too, from following your package and notifying you in the event
that it’s out for delivery or has been delivered. Also, please keep in mind
that UPS does not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
Door-to-door
tracking – If you select Ground, 2-day, or Overnight
shipping, you can track your package from our fulfillment facility to your
door. You’ll receive notification from us when your package is out for delivery
and once it’s delivered to your home. Please keep in mind that UPS does not
deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
No
worries, Snapfish stands by its products and services. We guarantee that your
order will be delivered on time regardless of the courier that handles the
delivery.
·
International shipping
International shipping will take 12-30 business
days. I can see that you received a notification that the estimated delivery
date is ---.
I do apologize for the confusion. What you saw on
your notification was only an estimated delivery date, not a guarantee, and reflects the total number of business days we
estimate to make them deliver your order.
I would also like to inform you that shipments to
other countries vary widely depending on country.
·
Coupon code not
working due to existing credit
·
Shared albums cannot
be downloaded, deleted, and shared
·
Projects cannot be
shared
·
Password reset –
cannot receive email
·
Password reset –
cannot verify the account
·
Expensive shipping
charge