SHIPPING AND DELIVERY

STANDARD - UK
Thank you for waiting. I was able to check your order which was placed under Standard Shipping. It would take 4-6 working days it to be delivered.

TRACKED - UK
Thank you for waiting. I was able to check your order which was placed under Tracked Shipping. It would take 3-5 working days it to be delivered.

STANDARD - US
Thank you for waiting. I was able to check your order which was placed under Standard Shipping. It would take up to 8 business days for it to be delivered. (3 to make + 5 to deliver your items)

GROUND - US
Thank you for waiting. I was able to check your order which was placed under Ground Shipping. It would take up to 6 business days for it to be delivered. (3 to make + 3 to deliver your items)

2-DAY - US
Thank you for waiting. I was able to check your order which was placed under 2-day Shipping. It would take up to 5 business days for it to be delivered. (3 to make + 2 to deliver your items)

OVERNIGHT- US
Thank you for waiting. I was able to check your order which was placed under Overnight Shipping. It would take up to 4 business days for it to be delivered. (3 to make + 1 to deliver your items)

INTERNATIONAL - US
Thank you for waiting. I was able to check your order which was placed under International Shipping. It would take up to 12 business days for it to be delivered. (3 to make + 9 to deliver your items)

SHIPPING AND DELIVERY - US
For more information about our shipping and delivery please go to this link - https://support.snapfish.com/hc/en-us/articles/226561607-Shipping-and-delivery

SHIPPING AND DELIVERY - WORLDWIDE
For more information about our shipping and delivery please go to this link - https://support.snapfish.com/hc/en-us/articles/234695427-Worldwide-Shipping-Methods-and-In-Store-Pick-up-options

DISCONNECTED CHATS

Hi, thank you for recently contacting Snapfish.
There was a temporary connectivity issue that caused our live chat to get disconnected. I am sorry for the technical trouble, but am happy to continue helping you through email. Feel free to respond to this ticket so that I can resolve your issue or answer any questions you may have. Alternatively, you may re-enter the chat queue from our help page and chat with another agent. We also have a list of FAQs on that page that may assist you in the meantime.
Thank you for choosing Snapfish!

Your Name
Snapfish Customer Support