Thank you for contacting Snapfish!
First off, I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
Rest assured that I am here to help you with your concern.
I will have to access your project for me to better assist you.
Would that be fine?
I will have to access your project for me to better assist you.
Would that be fine?
Thank you.
Kindly give me 1-2 minutes as I further check this on my end.
Are you currently working on the (mention the type of project)
Kindly give me 1-2 minutes as I further check this on my end.
Are you currently working on the (mention the type of project)
Thank you for holding. I believe this is an isolated issue as I was able to do it on my end with no issues.
Let us try to perform some basic troubleshooting steps, can you please open a new browser and try to see if the same issue persist? I will be glad to wait.
Can you please log out and log back in from your account?
Can you please log out and log back in from your account?
- Login / log out from your account
- Clear cookies, cache and history
- Try a different browser
KNOWN ISSUE
Thank you for holding.
I was able to get the same error. I will be engaging our technical team to sort this issue for you.
It may take 24-48 hours before we get a feedback from them.
I will just send you an email to update you regarding this issue.
For the moment, I'm afraid we are left with no choice but to wait before the issue gets fixed.
Is there anything else that I can help you with?