First off, I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
I truly understand how important this order is for you.
Rest assured that I will be more than willing to help you check the latest status of your order accordingly.
May I have the order number please?
Thank you so much.
Kindly give me 1-2 minutes as I check this on my end.
Thank you for waiting, I was able to check your order which was placed under Standard Shipping.
You should have received your order by now however please know that I am more than willing to resubmit your order for free and will have this shipped under Standard Shipping which would normally take 4-6 working days it to be delivered? Is this okay with you?
You should have received your order by now however please know that I am more than willing to resubmit your order for free and will have this shipped under Tracked Shipping which would normally take 3-5 working days it to be delivered? Is this okay with you?
I have successfully resubmitted your order and the new order number for your reference is (provide the order number)
Is there anything else that I can help you?
By the way, I would appreciate if you could spare some of your time to answer the survey that will be sent to you through email. The most recent one after this chat would be for the assistance that I have provided you today.
I greatly appreciate your time and cooperation today. Your efforts made the resolution possible. Once again, thanks for being a valued Snapfish customer and have a wonderful day.
Thank you so much for being a valued Snapfish customer and have a great day!